Search Product Name, Product Code, HCPCS, or Keyword
Chamosyn is a superior skin barrier that provides long-lasting protection that nourishes the skin, stimulates blood flow, relieves discomfort, and calms inflammation. That’s because it is specially formulated with two active ingredients:
- Zinc oxide seals in moisture and protects the skin from irritants that put skin at risk for breakdown. It dries light exudate from compromised areas and adheres to weepy, macerated skin.
- Menthol is an analgesic that helps stimulate the nerve endings, relieving burns, itching, and any local discomfort.
Chamosyn is also enhanced with Aloe, Chamomile and Manuka honey.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is rich in carbohydrates, trace minerals, and various organic substances that promote skin hydration.
- Chamomile Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, helping to calm affected areas of the skin, thus reducing the risk of infection.
- Manuka honey offers unique skin protective properties that make it particularly useful in combating unwanted damp skin conditions. Plus, Manuka honey will help control the vulnerable skin areas around the edges of heavily draining wounds, such as ulcers and fistulas.
Chamosyn temporarily protects and soothes irritated or chafed skin caused by the following.
- Diaper rash
- Urine and fecal incontinence
- Feeding tube leakage
- Wound drainage
- Fecal or vaginal fistulas
- Minor burns, cuts, and scrapes